Orchestra Digital Learning Information
Dr. Holbrook and Mrs. Grimes are committed to continuing the education of our orchestra students throughout these uncertain times. Please know that we are only an e-mail or phone call away if you have any questions.
- All assignments will be posted on the orchestra website 9AM on Monday. Beginning with week 3, we will post assignments weekly.
- Doc and Grimes will have virtual office hours each day from 10:30am-12:00PM. We will be instantly available via e-mail during this time, however we will be checking e-mail throughout the day. We will also have virtual sessions on Mondays and Thursday beginning at 1:45PM.
- Charms Information: if an assignment references Charms, here are your reference points:
- Charms Blue: app downloaded from app store
- Charms Web Browser: follow link from orchestra website (top right corner of every page)
- Charms School Code: WaltonHSOrch
- Charms Password: initially student ID then whatever you set it as
- If you need a Password re-set, e-mail Mrs. Grimes: Sara.Grimes@cobbk12.org
Concert Credit Assignments: due April 24, 2020
Your concert credit assignment semester-long assignment is still due on Friday, April 24, 2020. If you have already attended a concert, please e-mail the ticket or brochure to Mrs. Grimes. If you did not already attend a concert, the other option to complete this assignment is to watch the Atlanta Symphony Concert with Joshua Bell online and complete a paragraph reflection about the concert. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qzrhG9Ddc&list=PL84KAo7QYXbIhjJ9cnd3CRzHOTL0R4s9I&index=2&t=1s The reflection should be e-mailed to Mrs. Grimes. If we can’t patronize the Atlanta Symphony, then hopefully some love on social media (watches/likes) will keep our hometown symphony going for now!